2. Your Use of the AID's Website
You certify that the Content you provide on or through the AID's pages is accurate and that the information you provide on or through the AID's pages is complete. You agree that AID does not have any responsibility.
In connection with the AID's pages, you will not:
- Make available any Content through or in connection with the AID's pages that is or may be in violation of the content guidelines.
- Make available through or in connection with the AID's pages any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment. Use the AID's pages for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the AID's pages.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the AID's pages or the systems, servers, or networks used to make the AID's pages available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the AID's pages; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the AID's pages.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the AID's pages, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the AID's pages.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the AID's pages, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the AID's pages into any product or service, unless you obtain AID's pages prior written consent to do so.
- Systematically download and store any Materials.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather any Materials, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the AID's pages, without AID's pages express prior written consent.
- Cause injury to any person or entity.
- You will not use the AID's pages or AID’s name, logo, or brand to
(1) send any unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation; or
(2) use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a AID's trademark, logo, URL, or product name without AID’s written consent;
3. Content and Ideas
A. Submitting Content and Ideas
AID's pages provides functionality that enables users to make available Content and Ideas in connection with the AID's pages. Any text in Content should be written in English. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all Content and Ideas you make available in connection with any AID's pages. You represent and warrant that
B. AID’s Rights to Use Content and Ideas
You grant to AID a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) any Content that you make available, in any media or medium, and in any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You further agree that AID is free to use any Ideas for any purpose. AID may sublicense its rights in Content and Ideas through multiple tiers of sublicenses. AID is, and will be, under no obligation
(1) to maintain any Content or Idea in confidence;
(2) to pay any compensation for any Content or Idea; or
(3) to respond to any Content or Idea. You grant to AID the right to use any name associated with any Content or Idea that you make available to AID, although AID has no obligation to exercise such right, or to otherwise provide any attribution for any Content or Idea.
C. Prohibited Content
You agree that you will not make available Content in connection with the AID's Sites that:
- is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- contains your full name(s), or any other confidential personally identifiable information of yourself or others;
- violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or is otherwise tortious;
- is protected by or would infringe on the rights of others (including AID), including any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- is derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by AID in its sole discretion;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from AID;
- contains or relates to chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates another business, person, or entity, including AID, its related entities, employees, and agents;
- violates any policy posted on the AID Sites; or
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the AID Sites or our partners.
4. Monitoring by AID
5. Materials Available on the AID Sites
AID and its suppliers and licensors may make available various Materials. The Materials are for educational and informational purposes only, and errors may appear from time to time. Before you act in reliance on any Materials, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. The AID Entities make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any Materials. If you find an error or notice something that does not look quite right on the AID Sites, we would appreciate it if you let us know by contacting us at http://www.americanislamicdiversity.com/contact.html. (Your feedback is a big part of what helps AID to get better at helping you!)
NO MATERIALS RELATED TO HEALTH, WELLNESS, PRESCRIPTIONS, OR PHARMACEUTICALS ARE INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, AND SUCH MATERIALS DO NOT COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, PRECAUTIONS, SIDE EFFECTS, AND INTERACTIONS, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED TO INDICATE THAT ANY DRUG IS SAFE OR EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. CONSULT THE PRODUCT INFORMATION (INCLUDING PACKAGE INSERTS) REGARDING DOSAGE, PRECAUTIONS, WARNINGS, AND INTERACTIONS, AND YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, FOR GUIDANCE BEFORE USING ANY PRESCRIPTION OR OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG.
THE AID ENTITIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE MATERIALS.
6. Third Party Sites
7. Intellectual Property
No license, right, title, or interest in the AID Sites or any Materials is transferred to you as a result of your use of the AID Sites or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the Materials. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Materials or the AID Sites. The AID Sites and Materials may be used only as a personal shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the AID Sites and the Materials is strictly prohibited. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of the AID Sites and Materials is the exclusive property of AID and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
AID, American Islamic Diversity names and logos, and all other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any of the AID Sites are trademarks or trade dress of AID in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective companies.
8. Procedure for Making a Claim of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the AID Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at http://www.americanislamicdiversity.com/contact.html to report possible copyright infringement.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
12. Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AID ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF A AID ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OF USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO AID ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE AID SITES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO AID ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE AID SITES.
14. Disputes & Arbitration; Applicable Law
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. Using or accessing the AID Sites constitutes your acceptance of this Arbitration provision. Please read it carefully as it provides that you and AID will waive any right to file a lawsuit in court or participate in a class action for matters within the terms of the Arbitration provision.
This is to notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site.
18. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at https://www.americanislamicdiversity.com/contact.html, or by mail at the following address: American Islamic Diversity; 2834 Big Oaks Dr., Garland, TX 75044. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
Telephone at +1(972) 207-1911 or +1(701) 202-1693. American Islamic Diversity (AID): © 2022 AID All Rights Reserved.